Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum will act as a bridge to connect students of M.Sc I.T 2004-2009 batch belongs to Annamalai University, TN, India

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi, our Farewell Day Celebration Photos are available @ Announcement Section

Google launches Gmail for Mobile 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arunkumar

arunkumar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Job/hobbies : Till now Student
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Google launches Gmail for Mobile 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Google launches Gmail for Mobile 2.0   Google launches Gmail for Mobile 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:15 am

Google launches Gmail for Mobile 2.0 2crpxdf

Google on Thursday announced that it has launched Gmail for Mobile 2.0 for J2ME-supported devices such as the Nokia N95, as well as BlackBerry phones.

According to a Gmail engineer, the focus in the second iteration of the popular e-mail client was to produce a faster and more reliable experience for users. The online application now offers faster performance and smoother scrolling, with no freezing, Google said. Users with multiple Gmail accounts also can now switch between them without using different applications to access messages.

Gmail for Mobile 2.0 offers the option to save multiple e-mail drafts in the phone and adds shortcut keys that enable users of phones equipped with QWERTY keyboards to press 'z' to undo, 'k' to go to a newer conversation, and 'j' to go to an older conversation.

As an added bonus, for those who won't find themselves in signal range, the updated Gmail for Mobile boasts offline support, and lets users compose and read e-mail when there is no signal. All outgoing messages written when a user is offline are saved in the outbox and sent automatically when coverage is restored.

Gmail for Mobile 2.0 is available now and can be downloaded by accessing Google's mobile page.
Back to top Go down
http://cybersak.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1