Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum will act as a bridge to connect students of M.Sc I.T 2004-2009 batch belongs to Annamalai University, TN, India

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi, our Farewell Day Celebration Photos are available @ Announcement Section

Obama will have positive effect on outsourcing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arunkumar

arunkumar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Job/hobbies : Till now Student
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Obama will have positive effect on outsourcing Empty
PostSubject: Obama will have positive effect on outsourcing   Obama will have positive effect on outsourcing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:33 am

Obama will have positive effect on outsourcing Obama10 Obama will have positive effect on outsourcing Outsou10

At a time when the world is waiting with baited breath to see what US President-elect would do vis-à-vis the outsourcing industry, a think-tank has said that it held the view that Barack Obama would actually create new offshoring hubs.

The new US administration will actual spread offshore destinations wider and Egypt could most likely end up as being an important hub of BPO activities in the days ahead, says the Information Technology Industry Development Agency.

The agency, based out of Egypt, holds the fiew that the Obama administration would play a key role in encouraging companies in the United States to take a global outlook to outsourcing.

Computer Weekly recently carried an article quoting the agency’s CEO Hazem Abdelazim as saying that companies like IBM, Oracle, Satyam, Vodafone and SQS were already working with them to establish outsourcing operations in Egypt.

"We think that by the end of 2009 more than 20 Fortune500 companies will have key technology outsourcing bases in Egypt, which will become a new frontier for technology innovation," said Abdelazim was quoted as saying in the article.

Courtesy: MSN
Back to top Go down
http://cybersak.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1