Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum will act as a bridge to connect students of M.Sc I.T 2004-2009 batch belongs to Annamalai University, TN, India

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi, our Farewell Day Celebration Photos are available @ Announcement Section

Latest Technical Interview Answers - 17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arunkumar

arunkumar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Job/hobbies : Till now Student
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Latest Technical Interview Answers - 17 Empty
PostSubject: Latest Technical Interview Answers - 17   Latest Technical Interview Answers - 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:48 pm

Use of process profile?
Posted:
(scenario based on process profile / process group)Server o/p path override , process he can access

Where is Unicode used?
Posted:
1) IBM DB2/UDB 2) Oracle 3) SQL Server

A System Manager must approve all the transactions what is this?
Posted:
a) Business Event b) A Rule c) A Role d) Activity

using can be done on which servers?
Posted:
a) Database Server b) App Server c) Batch Server e) Web Server

ER Diagrams represent?
Posted:
Graphical Representation of Business process and Relationsb) Flowchart of tables and Fields

Which of the following are object definitions?

Posted:
a) Mobile Page b) File Layout c) App Engine

People Soft clients wants to get info about PSPT where to find it?
Posted:
a) Partner Alliance b) Partner Connection c) People Soft Connect d) Portal connect e) PSU (check)

File format for SQR?
Posted:
a) PDF d) txt

Process Profile contains?
Posted:
a) Sequence of processes b) Sequence of jobs c) batch processes

What are all stored in System Catalog?
Posted:
a) SQL table b) SQL View

Meta-SQL where is it stored?
Posted:
a) Temp Table b) SQL Table c) Query Table d) Dynamic(Guess: Temp Table, check People books App Engine)

Prompt table with no edit to no edit?
Posted:
a) user can enter values from prompt table b) user can enter values from prompt table and default value will be populated

File formats for File Layout?
Posted:
a)xml b)csv c) fixed length

What are destructive statements in SQL?
Posted:
What effect would making a change to the EMPLID field in the above project have? Changes would occur globally; meaning the field is changed everywhere else in the database. b) Recreate a Table d) Recreate a View

DoSave( ) can be called from one of the following events?
Posted:
FieldEdit, FieldChange, MenuItemSelected MenuItemSelected, Save Prechange & SavePostChange

Non Repudiation property can be set?
Posted:
PIA-.PeopleTools-> Integration Broker->Node DefinitionApplication Designer->Message ->Properties

PeopleSoft uses for non-system(application) tables?
Posted:
PeopleSoft has its own naming convention for system and non-system (application) tables. In the list below, RECORDNAME refers to the name of any table or record.Referring to the above information, which one of the following identifies the naming convention PeopleSoft uses for non-system(application) tables? PS_RECORDNAME

From the following statements which one is NOT true about Pub Broker?
Posted:
Pub Broker is invoked after Pub Contractor Handler evaluates routing rules and writes contract(s)

The following is an entry from the application reviewer LOG File ?
Posted:
The following is an entry from the application reviewer LOG File: start Field=PERSONAL_DATA.EMPLID-RowInit Temps=1 Stack=4 Source=233 What does the Source=233 parameter in the above LOG file entry identify? The statement being executed is line 233 of the PeopleCode program.

Your company obtained the newest Application Release of PeopleSoft ? Posted:
Your company obtained the newest Application Release of PeopleSoft, and you need to prepare for the upgrade. Upon reading the new Release Notes, you notice that changes were made to two COBOL modules (batch programs).You need to decide how to compare the current versions of these COBOL programs with the versions delivered with the new [...]
Back to top Go down
http://cybersak.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9 :: Noticeboard :: Career Tips & Suggestion-
Jump to: