Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum will act as a bridge to connect students of M.Sc I.T 2004-2009 batch belongs to Annamalai University, TN, India

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi, our Farewell Day Celebration Photos are available @ Announcement Section

Airtel enhances agreement with Nortel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arunkumar

arunkumar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Job/hobbies : Till now Student
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Airtel enhances agreement with Nortel Empty
PostSubject: Airtel enhances agreement with Nortel   Airtel enhances agreement with Nortel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:44 pm

Bharti Airtel, and Nortel announced an enhanced managed services agreement under which Nortel will continue to provide its contact centre technology (CCT) solution. This is a two-year extension to the initial contract announced in March 2006. Bharti Airtel plans to extend the efficiencies achieved through this enhanced agreement to its customers, who will benefit from this service option by getting more power in their hands.

Nortel’s CCT solution for Bharti Airtel features interactive voice and video response capabilities, providing a 24×7 ‘virtual storefront’ where customers can complete routine transactions and subscribe to new services through an auto attendant that interacts naturally in English, Hindi and four other regional languages. More than 70% of Bharti Airtel customer requests are handled through this virtual storefront, resulting in greater availability, flexibility and responsiveness to subscribers.

“We are highly focused on our customers and continue to innovate and invest in enhancing their experience,” said Dr. Jai Menon, director, Technology and Customer Service, Bharti Airtel. “Our keen focus coupled with Nortel’s ability to provide cutting-edge technological solutions and expertise in this domain will surely help us to further enhance the experience of our customers.”

“We are continually redefining the way we leverage our partnerships to bring delight to our customers,” Dr. Menon said. “These partnerships have been designed with a single-minded focus to bring world class service experience for our customers.”

Bharti Airtel benefits from unique ‘per call’ pricing that ties CCT costs to customer growth and the level of service Nortel delivers - in effect, pay for performance. The more calls Nortel’s CCT service handles quickly and professionally, the more satisfied Bharti Airtel subscribers become and the more new subscribers are attracted.

Bharti Airtel and Nortel were recognized for this unique and mutually beneficial relationship with a 2007 Forbes Outsourcing Excellence Award for “Best First Steps” in outsourcing practices. Nortel also provides Bharti Airtel with network design, planning, implementation, integration, support and maintenance from the Nortel Global Services portfolio, delivered from Nortel’s Network Operations Center in Gurgaon, India.

“The fact that Bharti Airtel is strengthening its relationship with Nortel is testament to the ongoing success of our next-generation solutions and services,” said Hitesh Lokhandwala, managing director, Nortel India. “With Nortel’s technology and Bharti Airtel’s innovative approach, we are helping to deliver the enhanced levels of care Bharti Airtel customers deserve.”

Courtesy: http://www.indiainfoline.com/
Back to top Go down
http://cybersak.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9 :: Community :: World News-
Jump to: