Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum will act as a bridge to connect students of M.Sc I.T 2004-2009 batch belongs to Annamalai University, TN, India

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi, our Farewell Day Celebration Photos are available @ Announcement Section

SQL Server 2005 Management and Administration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arunkumar

arunkumar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Job/hobbies : Till now Student
Registration date : 2008-10-21

SQL Server 2005 Management and Administration Empty
PostSubject: SQL Server 2005 Management and Administration   SQL Server 2005 Management and Administration I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:04 am

SQL Server 2005 Management and Administration 6666162

Info:

format : PDF
pages : 700
authors: Ross Mistry , Chris Amaris , Alec Minty , Rand Morimoto

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Management and Administration, based on Service Pack 2, addresses the challenges database administrators regularly encounter on SQL Server 2005 by providing detailed guidance in the areas of management, administration, security, and monitoring. With coverage of the new features and functionality of SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2, this book is designed to be comprehensive, resulting in something for all database administrators—from simple tips to tactical solutions. Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Management and Administration goes far beyond the basic installation and setup information found in many other resources. The book looks at day-to-day administration, best practices, tips, and step-by-step configurations based on real-world examples found in the industry. Unlike others, this book includes not only administration and management details on the Database Engine, but also coverage of other SQL Server 2005 components often overlooked, including Analysis Services, Reporting Services, and more.

Understand how to…

Configure and tune the Database Engine, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Integration Services, and Notification Services
Harden a SQL Server implementation
Implement SQL Server highavailability alternatives, such as Failover Clustering, Log Shipping, Database Mirroring, and Replication
Monitor a SQL Server 2005 infrastructure with Operations Manager 2007, including how to configure the SQL Server Management Pack and install Operations Manager 2007
Automate SQL Server routine maintenance
Encrypt SQL Server data and communications, including setting up a Certificate Authority
Performance tune and troubleshoot a SQL Server environment
Create Integration Services packages and transfer data

On the Web:

Download bonus chapters from

DownloaD:
http://w17.easy-share.com/1702454133.html
Back to top Go down
http://cybersak.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9 :: Downloads :: E-Books'-