Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum will act as a bridge to connect students of M.Sc I.T 2004-2009 batch belongs to Annamalai University, TN, India

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi, our Farewell Day Celebration Photos are available @ Announcement Section

Latest Technical Interview Answers - 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arunkumar

arunkumar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Job/hobbies : Till now Student
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Latest Technical Interview Answers - 9 Empty
PostSubject: Latest Technical Interview Answers - 9   Latest Technical Interview Answers - 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:26 am

whats the difference bt. .dll extension and .exe extension files?
Posted:
Yeah so dll file runs within an exe ……& an exe file run on its on……..dll—runs within another process to runexe —runs desont require anything ….ie doesnt run inside anythingGood luckif there are alternate answers plzzz post it..i think this is the right answer
How VB Implements the Disonnected Architecture as like VB.Net?
Posted:
In VB to implement a disconnected recordset, after you have filled the recordset with the data, set its active connection property to “Nothing”. That breaks the connection to the database.You can locally also save the data of the recordset by using its Save function.
how can i extract the formated word (bold,italic,underline,font, color etc) from the msword file.using CommonDialog class
Posted:
eg: the code to invoke the default font dialog box by using the FontDialog control is given below: private sub displayfont_click(byval sender as system.object,byval e as system.eventargs) handles displayfont.click fontdialog.showDialog() textbox1.font=fontdialog1.font end sub the code to invoke the default font dialog box by instantiating the fontdialog class is: dim fdialog as new fontdialog() private sub displayfont_click(byval sender as system.object,byval e as system.eventargs) handles [...]
Differences between VB.Net and C#, related to OOPS concepts
Posted:
1. C# uses Must not Inherit, VB.Net uses sealed class 2. C# uses Internal, VB.Net uses Friend 3. VB.Net uses with events and end events 4. C# uses abstract and VB.Net uses Must Inherit
What is different between Web.Config and Machine.Config and Where it will be ?
Posted:
A web.config file is used to configure one asp .net web application. Each Asp.net application has a web.config file. A Machine.config file is used to configure the applications in a particular machine. Configuration done in machine.config file is affected on any application that runs on a particular machine. .
What is the difference between vb and vb.net ?
Posted:
1) VB.net is object oriented. 2) VB.net supports exception handling. 3) VB.net is strongly typed. 4) VB. net supports multithreading. 5) VB.net now has console applications.
what is STA in .NET?
Posted:
single-threaded apartments (the apartment model process) offers a message-based paradigm for dealing with multiple objects running concurrently. It enables you to write more efficient code by allowing a thread, while it waits for some time-consuming operation to complete, to allow another thread to be executed.Each thread in a process that is initialized as an apartment [...]
How would you implement inheritance using VB.NET ?…
Posted:
Make a class and also make one more class and 2nd class will implements the first class. It is very simple concepts of inheritance. It has also many other logics.
What is assembly in .NET and What do you mean by protected class always present in the same assembly?
Posted:
Assemblies are the building blocks of .NET applications. An assembly can consist of a single executable file or a number of executable and resource files that contain information necessary for deploying and maintaining the versions of an application. You can think of an assembly as a logical EXE or DLL. One or more assemblies are [...]
what is the diff between VB MDI form and .net MDI form?
Posted:
In VB MDI form is created by adding MDI Form to the project and adding child forms by setting MDICHILD property of the child form. In .NET there is no MDI form, any form can be made a MDI parent by setting IsMdiContainer property to TRUE Furthermore, there are changes in the properties, methods and [...]
what is the advantage of option strict on?
Posted:
Visual Basic allows conversions of many data types to other data types. Data loss can occur when the value of one data type is converted to a data type with less precision or smaller capacity. A run-time error occurs if such a narrowing conversion fails. Option Strict ensures compile-time notification of these narrowing conversions so [...]
What do you mean by Serialization and Deserialization and it’s use.
Posted:
To store the vb.net for data into an xml file is called Serialization.To load data from xml file to vb.net form is called DeSerialization.i have code if some one want just mail me. i will give.
What is the difference between a “jagged array” and “multidimensional array” ?
Posted:
multidimentional array has same size in all dimentions but jagged is the type of multidimentional array which has different size for its dimensions. int array[3][3][3]; //multidimentional array int array[3][1][6]; //jagged array
What is Late Binding and Early Binding ?,
Posted:
Late Binding: runtime binding Early Binding: compile time binding as compilation is done before executing an application so it is called early binding.
What is the exact defination of “Object”?
Posted:
A real world entity which has some specific attributes related to its characteristics and operations or methods associated with its attributes.
how do you use two datareaders at the same time in a vb.net windows application ?
Posted:
for example: while(datareader1.read()) while(datareader2.read()) end while end while
When do we use imports.system.sqlclient and when imports.system.oledb?
Posted:
system.Data.OleDB It contains the objects that we use to connect to a data source via an OleDB provider , such as OleDbConnection, OleDBCOmmand System.Data.SqlClient It contains objects that we use to connect to a data source via Tabular data stream interface provided by Microsoft Sql Server. This can be generally used to provide better [...]
What is the advantage of packaging over xcopy in .NET ?
Posted:
With the help of xcopy we solve the problem of DLL HELL and com dependencieswhen we make xcopy of project all the dll, dependencies, assembly are updated automaticaly it’s a powerful feature of .NET
What is the difference between DataTable and DataSet?
Posted:
data set is a collection of data table it is based on xml format ,it is used for data storing in cache as a disconnected recordset dataset is using data manipulation in cache wthout connection to database. whenever data table consist row & coloumn
What is the size of .NET object?
Posted:
Each instance of a reference type has two fields maintained by the runtime - a method table pointer and a sync block. These are 4 bytes each on a 32-bit system, making a total of 8 bytes per object overhead. Obviously the instance data for the type must be added to this to get the [...]
Back to top Go down
http://cybersak.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9 :: Noticeboard :: Career Tips & Suggestion-
Jump to: