Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum will act as a bridge to connect students of M.Sc I.T 2004-2009 batch belongs to Annamalai University, TN, India

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi, our Farewell Day Celebration Photos are available @ Announcement Section

More Effective C#: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your C#

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arunkumar

arunkumar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Job/hobbies : Till now Student
Registration date : 2008-10-21

More Effective C#: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your C# Empty
PostSubject: More Effective C#: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your C#   More Effective C#: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your C# I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:30 am

More Effective C#: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your C# 2uomb20

Effective C# is written for professional developers, those programmers who use C# in their daily work lives. It assumes that you have some experience with object-oriented programming and at least one language in the C family: C, C++, C#, or Java. Developers with a Visual Basic 6 background should be familiar with both the C# syntax and object-oriented design before reading this book. Additionally, you should have some experience with the major areas of .NET: Web Services, ADO.NET, Web forms, and Windows Forms. I reference these concepts throughout the book.

To fully take advantage of this book, you should understand the way the .NET environment handles assemblies, the Microsoft Intermediate Language (MSIL), and executable code. The C# compiler produces assemblies that contain MSIL, which I often abbreviate as IL. When an assembly is loaded, the Just In Time (JIT) Compiler converts that MSIL into machine-executable code. The C# compiler does perform some optimizations, but the JIT compiler is responsible for many more effective optimizations, such as inlining. Throughout the book, I've explained which process is involved in which optimizations. This two-step compilation process has a significant effect on which constructs perform best in different situations.

Download Code:
http://bitroad.net/download/e5f6dc791971/More.Effective.C-.50.Specific.Ways.to.Improve.Your.C@www.darknez.co.cc.rar.html
Back to top Go down
http://cybersak.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1