Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum will act as a bridge to connect students of M.Sc I.T 2004-2009 batch belongs to Annamalai University, TN, India

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi, our Farewell Day Celebration Photos are available @ Announcement Section

Freeware for your PC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arunkumar

arunkumar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Job/hobbies : Till now Student
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Freeware for your PC Empty
PostSubject: Freeware for your PC   Freeware for your PC I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:40 pm

Freeware for your PC

Tired of all the malware attacking your PC or bugged by the slow pace of your computer? Here is a list of freeware to make working on computer a pleasure.

Freeware for your PC 42f24310

There are loads of freeware available on the Internet to keep your PC safe and improve its functionality by some much needed tweaking and tuning. But why just stop there—add loads of other fun freeware to enhance every aspect of your PC experience…from listening to music to jazzing up your desktop. Here are some free programs to get you started on your journey!

1. Ccleaner: Sometimes computer systems get clogged with unnecessary files that take up a lot of hard disk space. Ccleaner frees up hard disk space by removing useless temporary and unused files from the system. This make Windows run faster.

2. Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool 2.0: This tool checks and removes any kind of infection from your computer. Run this tool even if your computer seems to be working fine.

3. Shutdown Scheduler and Shared Notes 4.3.0.0: Missed your bus because your office computer took forever to shut down? Not anymore. Shutdown Scheduler helps schedule your PC’s shutdown and restart time. The new version also includes Shared Notes, which allows you to create and share notes over a business or home network.

4. UltraShredder 4.6: We know that some programs can recover even deleted data from our systems. However, you no longer need to worry about the sensitive and personal data falling into wrong hands. UltraShredder works as a personal shredder. It overwrites sensitive files with random characters before deleting them. So, if the file is recovered, it will only appear as unintelligible characters. Smart!

5. FreeRIP MP3 3.07: This tool helps you rip audio CD tracks and save them in any format that you like including MP3, WAV, WMA, and FLAC audio files. It can also convert audio files from one format to another. It can take care of all your audio needs.

6. BioniXWallpaper 5.7.77: You can now impress your colleagues with new customized wallpapers everyday. Just install BioniX Wallpaper. It is a desktop manager that changes your desktop wallpapers to make your desktop look fresh and fun. BioniX Wallpaper supports most types of image files and lets you schedule a change as well.

7. Flock for Windows 1.0.8: You love going on holidays and love sharing your holiday pictures with your friends and family even more. Try Flock. It is a free web browser that allows you to share your memories like never before. It even helps you keep up-to-date with the latest news from your favorite websites and also search the Web by making most search engines easily available. It also has a blog editor and marker for websites that you find interesting.

Disclaimer: Though we ensure that we cover only trusted freeware here, Microsoft or MSN will not be held responsible for any harm apparently caused by downloading or running the program.
Back to top Go down
http://cybersak.blogspot.com

Freeware for your PC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9 :: Community :: Technical Support-
Jump to: