Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum will act as a bridge to connect students of M.Sc I.T 2004-2009 batch belongs to Annamalai University, TN, India

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi, our Farewell Day Celebration Photos are available @ Announcement Section

Samsung displays 82 inches LCD TV panel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arunkumar

arunkumar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Job/hobbies : Till now Student
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Samsung displays 82 inches LCD TV panel Empty
PostSubject: Samsung displays 82 inches LCD TV panel   Samsung displays 82 inches LCD TV panel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:56 pm

In its quest for bigger LCD screens, Samsung has unveiled an 82-inches LCD TV panel with 3,840 x 2,160 pixels resolution and 120Hz refresh rate at the ongoing Society for Information Display (SID) International Symposium, Seminar, and Exhibition 2008.

Samsung displays 82 inches LCD TV panel Bb698a10

The new LCD TV panel displays ultra-definition (UD) resolution and at 120 frames per second, minimizing the blur that is sometimes experienced at 60Hz. A red/green/blue LED back-light raises true color saturation to 150 percent, based on the NISC standard of 100 percent, claims the company.

"This 82-inches LCD is large enough to cover all viewing angles with ultra-definition resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate that will allow viewers to watch motion pictures as if they are really in them," said Sang Soo Kim, executive vice president (LCD Technology Center) of Samsung Electronics.

Additionally, Samsung has introduced an 82-inches e-board with a multi-touch screen intended to replace white-boards and beam projectors. The e-board has been created using a 60Hz LCD panel with ultra-definition resolution.

Other Samsung products displayed at SID 2008 include: a multi-view digital information display (DID) that delivers 3D images without the need for special glasses; a 40-inches full-HD LCD TV panel that operates with only two source driver ICs instead of the normal combination of six source drivers and three gate drivers; a 15-inches LCD with blue phase mode; and a 2.3-inches e-paper that uses electrodes made from carbon nanotubes for enhanced fold-ability.
Samsung hasn't said anything about the pricing and availability of these products though.
Back to top Go down
http://cybersak.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9 :: Community :: S/W , H/W Discussions & Reviews-
Jump to: