Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum will act as a bridge to connect students of M.Sc I.T 2004-2009 batch belongs to Annamalai University, TN, India

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi, our Farewell Day Celebration Photos are available @ Announcement Section

Latest Technical Interview Answers - 18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arunkumar

arunkumar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Job/hobbies : Till now Student
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Latest Technical Interview Answers - 18 Empty
PostSubject: Latest Technical Interview Answers - 18   Latest Technical Interview Answers - 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:08 pm

How to configure dhcp server?
Posted:
DHCP Is A Server Service. Before Installation Of DHCP,We should install DNS & Active Directory In Server Only Assigning IP Address to Clients

What are all the technical steps behind when data transmission from server to server via a router and switch?
Posted:
i am giving answer by considering switch and router.switch is a layer2 device(data link layer) while router is a layer 3 device(network layer). now tcp/ip is a peer-peer protocol suite, which means the header attached by a specific layer x of source can be read by the same layer x of destination. now transfered data by [...]

In Trojan horse how can we avoid the system from its effect?
Posted:
Trajon horse is Virus and this will affects the system. To avoid this just install an Antivirus S/w (Mcafee8.0 or Norton 2005) and scan the system.

Describe the osi model
Posted:
Open System Interconnection, an ISO standard for worldwide communications that defines a networking framework for implementing protocols in seven layers.The seven layers are : 1) Application Layer: 2) Presentation Layer: 3)Session Layer: 4) Transport Layer: 5) Network Layer: 6) Data Link Layer: 7) Physical Layer:

What is tcp/ip?
Posted:
Protocol - Set of rules and regulation which are necessary for communicatign the data between on or more computer. TCP/IP- In same manner Transmission control Protocol and Internet Protocol are the group of the protocl which is supported by various operating system (windows , linux , sun , machintosh , polaris etc.) for communicating data frquently [...]

What is Trojan horse? how to save a system from that?

Posted:
Trojan horse is a program that claims to rid your Computer of viruses but instead introduces viruses onto your computer. Trojan horses do not replicate themselves but they can be just as destructive. In order to save the system : 1)Turn off and remove unneeded services. 2)Always keep the patch levels update. 3)Enforce a password policy. 4)Configure your email server [...]

why we are using private ip in the LAN ?
Posted:
private address have defined to the use in corporate domains. these ip s have been reserved by internet . these ip s are not used in internet . Th ip range is from 10.0.0.0 /8 172.16.18.0 to 172.31.xx.xx and 192.168.xx.xx. when these ip packets are routed in to internet they are discarded and dropped. and it is not advised to [...]

What is a DNS ? How it works ?
Posted:
DNS stands for Domain name server . It’s primary purpose is to convert user friendly names to ip adresses . We have two zones in DNS 1. Forward look-up zone : converts names to ip-addresses .2. Reverse look-up zone : convert ip addresses to name or FQDN .Usually when we configure mail servers we have [...]

What is the difference between layer 3 switch and router?
Posted:
Specifically, a router is a device that routes the packets to their destination. What this means is that a router analyzes the Layer 3 destination address of every packet, and devises the best next hop for it. This process takes time, and hence every packet encounters some delay because of this. In a Layer 3 switch, [...]

What is difference between terminal service and remote desktop?
Posted:
Terminal Services is a component of Microsoft Windows operating systems (both client and server versions) that allows a user to access applications or data stored on a remote computer over a network connection. Terminal Services is Microsoft’s take on server centric computing, which allows individual users to acces network resources easily. Remote desktop is working with [...]

what is terminal service.
Posted:
Terminal Services is a component of Microsoft Windows operating systems (both client and server versions) that allows a user to access applications or data stored on a remote computer over a network connection. Terminal Services is Microsoft’s take on server centric computing, which allows individual users to acces network resources easily.
Back to top Go down
http://cybersak.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1