Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum will act as a bridge to connect students of M.Sc I.T 2004-2009 batch belongs to Annamalai University, TN, India

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi, our Farewell Day Celebration Photos are available @ Announcement Section

Latest Technical Interview Answers - 4 [ImP.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arunkumar

arunkumar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Job/hobbies : Till now Student
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Latest Technical Interview Answers  - 4 [ImP.] Empty
PostSubject: Latest Technical Interview Answers - 4 [ImP.]   Latest Technical Interview Answers  - 4 [ImP.] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:36 pm

Latest Technical Interview Answers - 4

What does success mean to you?
Posted:
Success to me defines in achievieng a position or a designation where my presence will be enough to explain
Tell me about a time when you were given bad information (or misinformation). How did you handle it?
Posted:
actually at that time i have given the wrong information without proper planing. i can say that just it is the mistake i have done at that time without understanding the platform.
What is your Future Plans for the Company if Permanently Employed?
Posted:
WE SHOULD FIND WHERE THE COMPANY IS LACKING AND WE’ll REMOVE THE WEAKNESS OF THE COMPANY AND MAKE IT IN THE HIGHER LEVEL AND WE SHOULD IMPLEMENT THE DECISIONS WHAT WE ARE TAKING
what is CMMI5 level certificate?
Posted:
Level 5 - Optimized It is characteristic of processes at this level that the focus is on continually improving process performance through both incremental and innovative technological changes/improvements. Organisational implications: (a) Quantitative process-improvement objectives for the organization are established, continually revised to reflect changing business objectives, and used as criteria in managing process improvement. Thus, process improvements to address common causes of process variation and measurably [...]
How long whould it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our firm?
Posted:
With your consent, if i am selected, it would take 20 working days to answer this question. As on over the interview desk, it is difficult to access my contribution without knowing the ins and outs of your organisation. I need atleast 20days of working in your firm to analyze the organisation trend and then i will be able [...]
Give an instance in your life in which you were faced with a problem and you tackled it successfully.
Posted:
At atime of my examination due to some understanding my mother qural is held with my nabour ,in this both are responsible for this accsident, so i take the help of gandi giri ,and with say any thing in any fever ,i am dane a compromise in both person .that is my manegireal quality. after these day nothing person are [...]
why do you want to join Accenture ?
Posted:
For a professional it is very important to be a memeber of the organisation that provides excellent work culture, good platform and has got good name in the industry. I feel Accenture is among the top IT industries in our country and working with it will help me to shape up my career.
what is flip-flop?
Posted:
As far as Non-technical interview is concerned “Flip-Flop is the tandancy to switch rapidly from interest to interest”
Why do you want to work for this organization?
Posted:
I am highly impressed and believe to work with organization because I need to know more about the Company. I could offer my services as well as learn new skills from this organization
If there is a day, when you find yourself not fitting in our team, what will you do?
Posted:
Adaptability is one of my strenths and i believe that to adjust with a team im not fitting in matters the most. i will try and mould myself according to the team keeping my individuality intact though. is further problems arises i wont think twice before approaching my senior.
What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
Posted:
I have learnt two fantastic things in my professional experience so far. 1)how to work under pressure 2)Be posstive 3) Spend some time in the organization i.e, somwhere around 2-3 years then only you can expect some promotions because we tend to expect early promotions in next 6-7 months after joining which is something next to impossible in today’s world scnerio
If HR person asked tell me about yourself then what is the sequence points to tell him the answer
Posted:
You start from personal to professional i.e. First tell personal informations such as ur name, father/mother’s name , their occupation and about ur siblings. then Start ur professional details. and If u are fresher, u should know ur project each and every function.
How did you first get interested in Computer Science?
Posted:
I got interested in computer science the moment I heard in my third standard that “Computer is an electronic machine that takes the workload of a few hundred men and finishes it in a matter of few seconds
How would you describe the corporate culture?
Posted:
Edging out global competitors to land lucrative contracts. They aim for solutions for emerging industry questions.
Can you explain in one line why should we select you from the number of applications we have received?
Posted:
I am well qualified and I think dat I met your job requirement and I cleared interview. wit dis i’m expecting dat u may select me, apart from dis my selection is up to you.
career objactive ?
Posted:
To constantly strive towards perfection in my field through optimum utilization of my knowledge and strength with full commitment and conviction to become a valuable asset for the organization I work and prosper along with it
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF MS EXCEL & MS- WORD AND WHAT ARE ITS MAIN APPLICATION IN COMPANIES
Posted:
There is vital importance of Ms-Word in Companies as it provdes office automation job like writing letters, mail merge etc. Ms-Excel allows the company to make pay-roll, to keep record of employees, in the preparation of maonthly statement etc. It is widely in demand as it allows mathematical claculation on the worksheet itself
Explain complete process followed for the development of project?
Posted:
first we must have to pre plan like analyse the cost, resources and time involved then if it is profitable we must have to take up. Then we must have to plan or estimate the time and resources required, and analyse the happening or performance with that plan and take the course action to achive that performance or accomplishment of [...]
Why do u what to change from current organization ?
Posted:
I would like to work in different domains and different technologioes.
how to answer freshers “tell me about your self?”
Posted:
First up all good morning. Then he’s name. Which place. Qualification. how much percentage of mark. He’s father name, occupation. He’s Mother name, occupation. what is brothers and sisters details
Back to top Go down
http://cybersak.blogspot.com

Latest Technical Interview Answers - 4 [ImP.]
Page 1 of 1