Annamalai University M.Sc I.T 2k4-2k9
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Welcome To AUMSCIT ForuM.
Our Farewell Day Photos are present @ Announcement Section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum will act as a bridge to connect students of M.Sc I.T 2004-2009 batch belongs to Annamalai University, TN, India

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi, our Farewell Day Celebration Photos are available @ Announcement Section

Essentials of Software Project Management

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arunkumar

arunkumar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Job/hobbies : Till now Student
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Essentials of Software Project Management Empty
PostSubject: Essentials of Software Project Management   Essentials of Software Project Management I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:25 am

Essentials of Software Project Management Dxjudy

The traditional project management rules do not apply in the software world. While not all software projects operate in a state of crisis, it is certainly true that most do. Accordingly this book approaches software project management from two directions: (1) how to plan and manage a software project; and (2) how to regain control of a project that has been overwhelmed by events.

Essentials of Software Project Management provides real-world strategies to make every software project more organized and less frantic.

Download Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/91743242/Essentials_of_Software_Project_Management.rar

How.to.Cheat.at.IT.Project.Management

Essentials of Software Project Management 2v3rloy

Most IT projects fail to deliver, on average, all IT projects run over schedule by 82%, run over cost by 43% and deliver only 52% of the desired functionality. Pretty dismal statistics. Using the proven methods in this book, every IT project you work on from here on out will have a much higher likelihood of being on time, on budget and higher quality.
This book provides clear, concise, information and hands-on training to give you immediate results. And, the companion Web site provides dozens of templates for managing IT projects. You don't need an advanced degree in project management or a black belt in Six Sigma methodologies to improve your IT project results. What you need is a clear, concise and easy-to-implement system for managing all IT projects.

This book will teach you how to improve your IT project results from start to finish without bogging you down in complex project management jargon or systems. This book provides hands-on training to help you get immediate results. You can read the book straight through or work through it chapter by chapter--either way, you'll pick up invaluable tools to help you on your next (or current) IT project. From idea to implementation, any IT project you work on will benefit immediately from applying the concepts in this book. If you could increase your project's ROI by 80%, reduce your project's schedule by 20% and increase your project success rate by 35%, wouldn't you do that? These statistics are the average improvements seen after implementing IT project management. This book will assist you in improving every aspect of your IT projects and you'll learn to develop the right size plan for your project-- not a one size fits all approach.

Download Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/91743824/How.to.Cheat.at.IT.Project.Management.rar

Project Management Step by Step

Essentials of Software Project Management Sq49bk

You've been given a project to run. You know you need to get it right, but you don't know what you need to do and in what order to make sure it all runs smoothly and you come out of it looking great. You need Project Management Step by Step.

Almost every manager and businessperson finds at some time that he or she has to complete a task that has sufficient complexity and importance that an ad-hoc approach to getting it done is just not enough. Managers in this common situation need the structure and rigour of a project management approach, yet very few managers are formally trained in project management or have the inclination, time or finances to become trained. They need an approach they can feel confidant is sufficiently robust to ensure their success, but also simple enough to be immediately applicable. Project Management Step by Step provides the solution to this problem; a practical and immediate way to become a competent project manager.

This is a comprehensive and authoritative guide written and structured in a practical and rapidly applicable style.

Download Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/91751311/Project_Management_Step_by_Step.rar
Back to top Go down
http://cybersak.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1